Friday, September 17, 2004

End of Recess...

This week flew by faster than any other week...end of my one week break...been awhile since i blogged...many things happened...too many in fact...i just hope it doesn't affect my studies...

Why is love so farking complicated? I guess i really want to be single...and just concentrate on my studies...but how?...i want to be loved too...How do you know if you like/love a person for real? Do you feel in pain when he's suffering? Or you simply enjoy his company? I can't even answer those questions...If only I can be alone in a quiet place (like a beach)...I need a getaway badly...I can't wait to graduate...my current course is so tough...i am so stressed up...with so many projects...this is crazy!

Haven't gone to church for a month...guess i have lost my faith...partly cos i was busy too...guess i have to do something about this...i will go church tomorrow...i have to pick this aspect of life up...as for myself, i just don't know what to do with myself...exams are a month plus away...think ntu is a jinx...whenever exams are around the corner, some farking shit stuff has to happen to me...

God please help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home