Mood-less
My cousin!!! so pretty! haha
Chair-man!!! Great Job!

Neighbour and fellow block fren

Is there such a word as mood-less? In my definition, it means no feelings for anything around me...jus numb to everything...exaggerating right...oh well...
"You were not who I thought to be...am i disappointed or jus numb?"
Jus a thought I had in my mind...anyway wanted to say I dun noe how to add pictures which explains why my blog is so empty...haha then recently my fren said jus click on the icon...yeah!!! so happy hahaha those pics are some taken from the dinner and dance!!! I love the comm! you guys rock!!! yeah! great working with you bunch...keep in touch!!! heh
Oh well busy busy tt's why didn't update...decided to jus listen to music and jus relax...had some nice songs thanks to my jie mei shown below!!! haha
Anyway jus dun noe what to type...hiya too many things on my mind...anyway jus some food for thoughts...how long will you wait for the girl/guy you love? Is there anything wrong in getting into a relationship after knowing the person better? Do two people simply get into a relationship cause two parties like each other? What's wrong with a no strings attached relationship? Do guys need more assurance?
Gonna continue to listen to music and jus soothe my soul...hectic days and weeks to come...oh btw my group didn't get into the finals for the case competition...haha but i am totally fine!!! it was a great experience...heh alright till then...i love you girls muacks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home