Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Remorseful

First of all let me say I found out some things about myself:

1) I am just as, if not strong-headed than before.
2) I always think I am right.
3) I am very stubborn.
4) I am sick in the mind.
5) I keep to myself too much
6) I dun trust anyone.

So here are the things I promised myself(and my baby) to change for the better
1) I must listen to people more(especially her)
2) I must control my lightning quick temper.
3) I must learn to be more tactful.
4) I must write down, if not tell her what i feel/think.
5) I must love her more than ever.

.
.
.
.
I'm sorry baby.

Next, I'm finally moving on to another job. After months of contemplating, I finally did it!
Thanks dear for all the support you have shown me.
Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home