Sunday, August 10, 2008

FS's Random Thoughts

Hi Dear, hi all my dear's blog's fans,

Its me again.

Its been a long time since I penned down my thoughts. For some, it may seem wierd, complicated or even insane. Sometimes I feel that way too.

Nothing much has been happening in my life lately except some ups and downs in my work and relationship. But here are just some random thoughts thats been going through my head:

Work
What constitutes a good job? Pay? Working environment? Boss? Prospects? Benefits?
I think all these just point to one thing thats important: Money.
Come on, if not for money who will work?
Pay is current money, Environment ishow easy is it to pass time till pay day, boss is how easy it is to pass time till pay day and getting more pay(raise and promotion), prospects is future money earned, benefits is extra money earned under special conditions.
There are some who says money does not matter, the job is meaningful. Hello rich boy/gal.

Actually as long as you are working for someone the game plan to survive is rather similar. The only difference lies in whether you work in a civil job or private sector.

To survive in civil sector you only need one thing: First or Second upper. The rest is well...the rest. Getting into your boss's good books is only temporary, your boss leaves, you are gone. So the sure-est bet is still paper. The rest on whether you can work hard/lead/motivate blah blah is bullshit.

Private Sector: Only one way. The boss likes you. Nothing else. Hard work is only when your boss is around. So the bottom line is still the same.

So which is more challenging? I say if you got no first class/second upper, then it will be challenging for you anywhere. But you will have a better chance of survival in private sector.

Love
I can tell you its really challenging to maintain trust in a relationship. And it IS the basis of all couples. The next thing is acceptance. Nevermind what people say about compromising. Compromising is just "forced acceptance" to me. At the end of the day all compromise will end when one party reaches the limits. Acceptance is unconditional compromise. It is idealistic to somewhat but yet important to me.

To end it off I just want to say that life is so challenging, having to balance so many things and I just wonder sometimes what is the point of living. its like born to this world with nothing, having to juggle so many things and in the end leave this world with nothing. Life sucks.

But I am glad to have you by my side.

FS

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home