Unforgettable Christmas
Hi Dear,
Its your lousy bf penning.
Got the little one a card stating about how Christmas was about the season of giving and how we must learn to give unconditionally in order to bring this relationship to the next level.
Ironically, you were the one who taught me about giving this season. And I am not even talking about material gifts [Though the watch from you was fantastic, totally loved it! Not to forget the Scotts Emulsion Cod Liver Oil. So thoughtful of you. Thank You :)]
Anyway back to the lesson(s) you taught me, just want to let you know that I will learn it well. From now on I will remember to:
1) Cool down and not get everyone worked up
2) Not be calculative
3) Discuss and talk about ALL important chapters of our lives - happy and sad
4) Tell the real reason for the problem in a timely fashion
5) Not talk loudly or scream
6) Not be egoistic
7) Move forward
8) Think positive
9) Love You
10) Cherish You
Hope these are good and reasonable steps towards my commitment to you.
Its your lousy bf penning.
Got the little one a card stating about how Christmas was about the season of giving and how we must learn to give unconditionally in order to bring this relationship to the next level.
Ironically, you were the one who taught me about giving this season. And I am not even talking about material gifts [Though the watch from you was fantastic, totally loved it! Not to forget the Scotts Emulsion Cod Liver Oil. So thoughtful of you. Thank You :)]
Anyway back to the lesson(s) you taught me, just want to let you know that I will learn it well. From now on I will remember to:
1) Cool down and not get everyone worked up
2) Not be calculative
3) Discuss and talk about ALL important chapters of our lives - happy and sad
4) Tell the real reason for the problem in a timely fashion
5) Not talk loudly or scream
6) Not be egoistic
7) Move forward
8) Think positive
9) Love You
10) Cherish You
Hope these are good and reasonable steps towards my commitment to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home