Holiday Places...
There are so many places I wanna go...holiday means money...argh
(Not in any order)
1) USA - I wanna visit LA again...i wanna go Las Vegas and see the beautiful lights and casinos...Grand Canyon to walk the skybridge...New York the shopping paradise and Times Square...Nigara Falls...San Francisco...Orlando (Universal Studios and Disneyland)...Hawaii...Chicago...Boston
2) Maldives
3) Club Med Resort
4) Korea/Japan
5) Egypt
6) Tasmania
7) Europe
8) South Africa
9) Koh Samui Melati Resort
10) Redang
11) Hua Hin/Krabi
That's all I can think of for now...
Thinking if I should get an i-phone...will decide once the prices are out...having wisdom tooth surgery tomorrow...argh...i hate visiting the dentist...
Places to go/eat in Singapore
(Not in any order)
1) Hort Park
2) Body Worlds Exhibition at Science Centre
3) Treetop Walk at MacRitchie
4) Cycling at Ubin
5) Les Amis/Au Jardin
6) Some dessert places found in Her World Desserts list
7) Korean food at ECP/West Coast
The search continues for good food/places to visit...
(Not in any order)
1) USA - I wanna visit LA again...i wanna go Las Vegas and see the beautiful lights and casinos...Grand Canyon to walk the skybridge...New York the shopping paradise and Times Square...Nigara Falls...San Francisco...Orlando (Universal Studios and Disneyland)...Hawaii...Chicago...Boston
2) Maldives
3) Club Med Resort
4) Korea/Japan
5) Egypt
6) Tasmania
7) Europe
8) South Africa
9) Koh Samui Melati Resort
10) Redang
11) Hua Hin/Krabi
That's all I can think of for now...
Thinking if I should get an i-phone...will decide once the prices are out...having wisdom tooth surgery tomorrow...argh...i hate visiting the dentist...
Places to go/eat in Singapore
(Not in any order)
1) Hort Park
2) Body Worlds Exhibition at Science Centre
3) Treetop Walk at MacRitchie
4) Cycling at Ubin
5) Les Amis/Au Jardin
6) Some dessert places found in Her World Desserts list
7) Korean food at ECP/West Coast
The search continues for good food/places to visit...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home