Sunday...
Today is sunday...rest day...and it's labour day!!! which means holiday tomorrow!!! haha ok a bit lame...anyway went shopping yday...didn't buy a lot of things which i planned...jus bought a pair of heels for work...gonna get one more cos got taka voucher...heh...bought a top from mango...polo tee...(again) haha crazy about their polo tees...the other tops are jus too extravagant for me...gonna head to compass point tmr to get pants and maybe a shirt or two...
Had my tuition today...not tt bad...ha oh yah went to dip in the pool...and the sun disappeared...so sian haha can't wait to hit the beach with the girls!!! hurry finish your exams ha PA starting next week...come to think of it...it's really fast...anyway watching fear factor now...cool manz...my fave programme...halloween special somemore...oh yes got apprentice tonight too!!! haha can't wait...and HBO or Star movies can't remember which one is showing Laws of attraction...hmm haha watched it with T...think about a year ago...ha
Channel 5 was showing runaway bride and the song "Blue Eyes Blue" was being played...nice lyrics...check out below:
I thought that you'd be loving me
I thought you were the one who'd stay forever
But now forever's come and gone
And i'm still here alone
'cause you were only playing,
You were only playing with my heart
I was never waiting,
I was never waiting for the tears to start
It was you who put the clouds around me
It was you who made the tears fall down
It was you who broke my heart in pieces
It was you, it was you who made my blue eyes blue
Oh, i never should have trusted you
I thought that i'd be all you need
In your eyes i thought i saw my heaven
And now my heaven's gone away
And i'm out in the cold
'cause you had me believing,
You had me believing in a lie
Guess i couldn't see it,
I guess i couldn't see it till i saw goodbye
Dad cooked maggie noodles...fried them with big prawns, veg and meat...yumz...i love my dad...heh he's the best...really...as tina turner puts it, "Ya simply the best!" ok sorry being a bit cranky today...
Gonna call bren's instructor and compare the driving lessons fees...have been delaying this for almost two years plus...hope to get it this year...heh alright shall continue watching fear factor...oh yes CHELSEA HAS WON THE PREMIERSHIP!!! hahaha soory ARSENAL and MAN U!!! =p
Had my tuition today...not tt bad...ha oh yah went to dip in the pool...and the sun disappeared...so sian haha can't wait to hit the beach with the girls!!! hurry finish your exams ha PA starting next week...come to think of it...it's really fast...anyway watching fear factor now...cool manz...my fave programme...halloween special somemore...oh yes got apprentice tonight too!!! haha can't wait...and HBO or Star movies can't remember which one is showing Laws of attraction...hmm haha watched it with T...think about a year ago...ha
Channel 5 was showing runaway bride and the song "Blue Eyes Blue" was being played...nice lyrics...check out below:
I thought that you'd be loving me
I thought you were the one who'd stay forever
But now forever's come and gone
And i'm still here alone
'cause you were only playing,
You were only playing with my heart
I was never waiting,
I was never waiting for the tears to start
It was you who put the clouds around me
It was you who made the tears fall down
It was you who broke my heart in pieces
It was you, it was you who made my blue eyes blue
Oh, i never should have trusted you
I thought that i'd be all you need
In your eyes i thought i saw my heaven
And now my heaven's gone away
And i'm out in the cold
'cause you had me believing,
You had me believing in a lie
Guess i couldn't see it,
I guess i couldn't see it till i saw goodbye
Dad cooked maggie noodles...fried them with big prawns, veg and meat...yumz...i love my dad...heh he's the best...really...as tina turner puts it, "Ya simply the best!" ok sorry being a bit cranky today...
Gonna call bren's instructor and compare the driving lessons fees...have been delaying this for almost two years plus...hope to get it this year...heh alright shall continue watching fear factor...oh yes CHELSEA HAS WON THE PREMIERSHIP!!! hahaha soory ARSENAL and MAN U!!! =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home