Bored...
Wow i am actually feeling bored...gosh...actually have loads of things to do...but jus lazy to get down to it...hmm somehow i feel strange these days...wonder why...
"I wanna learn how to cycle..."
It was andrew's bday yday...and they tried making him drunk...as usual...haha drank some red wine...it was nice...heh anyway i was saying, feel weird these days...maybe it's jus PMS...well i HOPE it's PMS and nothing else...been awhile since i gone novena...maybe shall head there this sat...actually been awhile since i went church for that matter...oh well...think it's time to go...not cos i am troubled or whatever...jus tt i need some peace at this moment in time...
Ah keh is in my room eating...her room is dark cos her roomie is sleeping...haha anyway shall go off and talk to her...
Decided to add this lyrics...jus finished my bath...
I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts Know my intimate details
Someone who'll stand by my side And give me support
And in return He'll get my support
He will listen to me When i want to speak
About the world we live in And life in general
Though my views may be wrong They may even be perverted
He'll hear me out
And won't easily be converted To my way of thinking
In fact he'll often disagree
But at the end of it all He will understand me
I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and With every breath
Someone who'll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest I will almost like
I don't want to be tied To anyone's strings
I'm carefully trying to steer clear of those things
But when i'm asleep I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this
Make me sick In a case like this
I'll get away with it
Another one...
I wish I told her how I felt maybe she'd be here right now but instead
I pretend that I'm glad you went away
These four walls are closin' more every day
and I'm dying insideand nobody knows it but me
like a clown I put on a show
The pain is real even if nobody knows and I'm cryin' inside
and nobody knows it but me Why didn't I saythe things I needed to say
How could I let my angel get away
Now my world is just a tumblin' down
I can say it so clearly but you're nowhere around
The nights are lonely, the days are so sad
and I just keep thinkin' 'bout the love that we had
and I'm missin' you and nobody knows it but me
I carry your smile when I'm broken in two
and I'm nobody without someone like you
I'm tremblin' inside and nobody knows it but me
I lie awake it's a quarter past three
I'm screamin' at night as if I thought
you'd hear meYeah my heart is callin' you
and nobody knows it but me
How blue can I getYou could ask my heart
but like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart
A million words couldn't say just howI feel
A million years from now ya know I'll be lovin' you still
Tomorrow mornin' I'm hittin' the dusty road
gonna find you where ever, ever you might go
I'm gonna unload my heart and hope you come back to me
haha I have always loved this song...and i finally found it!!! yeah!!!
"I wanna learn how to cycle..."
It was andrew's bday yday...and they tried making him drunk...as usual...haha drank some red wine...it was nice...heh anyway i was saying, feel weird these days...maybe it's jus PMS...well i HOPE it's PMS and nothing else...been awhile since i gone novena...maybe shall head there this sat...actually been awhile since i went church for that matter...oh well...think it's time to go...not cos i am troubled or whatever...jus tt i need some peace at this moment in time...
Ah keh is in my room eating...her room is dark cos her roomie is sleeping...haha anyway shall go off and talk to her...
Decided to add this lyrics...jus finished my bath...
I want somebody to share
Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts Know my intimate details
Someone who'll stand by my side And give me support
And in return He'll get my support
He will listen to me When i want to speak
About the world we live in And life in general
Though my views may be wrong They may even be perverted
He'll hear me out
And won't easily be converted To my way of thinking
In fact he'll often disagree
But at the end of it all He will understand me
I want somebody who cares
For me passionately
With every thought and With every breath
Someone who'll help me see things
In a different light
All the things I detest I will almost like
I don't want to be tied To anyone's strings
I'm carefully trying to steer clear of those things
But when i'm asleep I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me
And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this
Make me sick In a case like this
I'll get away with it
Another one...
I wish I told her how I felt maybe she'd be here right now but instead
I pretend that I'm glad you went away
These four walls are closin' more every day
and I'm dying insideand nobody knows it but me
like a clown I put on a show
The pain is real even if nobody knows and I'm cryin' inside
and nobody knows it but me Why didn't I saythe things I needed to say
How could I let my angel get away
Now my world is just a tumblin' down
I can say it so clearly but you're nowhere around
The nights are lonely, the days are so sad
and I just keep thinkin' 'bout the love that we had
and I'm missin' you and nobody knows it but me
I carry your smile when I'm broken in two
and I'm nobody without someone like you
I'm tremblin' inside and nobody knows it but me
I lie awake it's a quarter past three
I'm screamin' at night as if I thought
you'd hear meYeah my heart is callin' you
and nobody knows it but me
How blue can I getYou could ask my heart
but like a jigsaw puzzle it's been torn all apart
A million words couldn't say just howI feel
A million years from now ya know I'll be lovin' you still
Tomorrow mornin' I'm hittin' the dusty road
gonna find you where ever, ever you might go
I'm gonna unload my heart and hope you come back to me
haha I have always loved this song...and i finally found it!!! yeah!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home