Sunday, February 15, 2009

Decision...

has been made...yup...commencing on 9 Mar...like I told my ex-boss...i am excited...but nervous at the same time cos of the uncertainty...oh well...I believe God will be by my side...which reminds me...I need to go church to give thanks...

torn between these 2 bags...both provide different looks...hmmm...


























the weather is scorching today...argh...very random haha

bali in 6 days' time...looking forward! though quite disappointed that the flight there has been changed to a night one...oh well, nonetheless hope to have a good break...

vday was a simple affair yday...picnic at botanical gardens...shopping in town and dinner at 1827 thereafter...the night ended quite early thanks to my sickening headache...had a good day despite of the splitting headache =)
oh the guy sent flowers to office on fri...fully bloomed roses...
our spread of food... =p
upclose...
check out the unagi! he had the whole tray (to himself) =p





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home