Relationship Crisis
Have anyone made a decision and suddenly realised that the person is becoming someone whom you thought was but was not? What happens then?
Expectations - or rather managing expectations. This is, in my opinion, one of the most important points of maintaining a healthy relationship. We all have expectations of people around us - friends, family, partners, ourselves. What happens when such expectations become unrealistic and spirial out of control?
Through the last two weeks of my ICT I must say that life has been pretty rough for me... Having to cope with work stress prior to ICT, having to cope with the uncertainties faced by my baby due to her change in job and also directly affecting the way we handle the relationship, and during the two weeks of ICT having to cope with my baby's lack of understanding for the way regimentation works in the army and why certain things are never confirmed (book out timing, activities etc).
Now that ICT has ended totally (yes I am a full time civiillian now) its back to managing work stress and my baby. Sigh... Who cares about me? I am human too...
Through this few weeks I only have 4 words to say to her:
I am NOT happy.
but
I still love you.
I hope the situation improve for your job and also the relationship.
p.s: I may be going off to japan for a month plus and I still have not discussed this with her yet due to the constant arguements we have. Sigh...........
FS
Expectations - or rather managing expectations. This is, in my opinion, one of the most important points of maintaining a healthy relationship. We all have expectations of people around us - friends, family, partners, ourselves. What happens when such expectations become unrealistic and spirial out of control?
Through the last two weeks of my ICT I must say that life has been pretty rough for me... Having to cope with work stress prior to ICT, having to cope with the uncertainties faced by my baby due to her change in job and also directly affecting the way we handle the relationship, and during the two weeks of ICT having to cope with my baby's lack of understanding for the way regimentation works in the army and why certain things are never confirmed (book out timing, activities etc).
Now that ICT has ended totally (yes I am a full time civiillian now) its back to managing work stress and my baby. Sigh... Who cares about me? I am human too...
Through this few weeks I only have 4 words to say to her:
I am NOT happy.
but
I still love you.
I hope the situation improve for your job and also the relationship.
p.s: I may be going off to japan for a month plus and I still have not discussed this with her yet due to the constant arguements we have. Sigh...........
FS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home