Harder than I thought...
river was flooded...guess I kept too manythings to myself for the past few weeks...I thought it would be a piece of cake...but tonight proved it wasn't...cranky mood...need to get out of it...it's bad for health...
pictures tell me that i do miss him...a lot in fact...
I admit that I can be quite unreasonable...he may say quite is an understatement...well, we all have expectations...but I guess I have to understand from his perspective too...easier said than done...good period to spend some time with myself...
I get affected too easily...by (of all people) people around me...people who are not very close to me...it sounds dumb...but sometimes one can't help it...
thinking twice about what I am currently doing...have half the mind to do something different...i guess i just have no guts...
he's on the plane...probably setting up his headphones...preparing to watch a movie before hitting the sack...
I think I gave him a hard time these few weeks...frankly, he isn't giving me a good time too...but I appreciate his attempt to cheer me up...
following the 9pm show...interesting...but can be quite draggy and repetitive...watching america's next top model cycle 12...
finding nemo is showing this evening...nice show...
pictures tell me that i do miss him...a lot in fact...
I admit that I can be quite unreasonable...he may say quite is an understatement...well, we all have expectations...but I guess I have to understand from his perspective too...easier said than done...good period to spend some time with myself...
I get affected too easily...by (of all people) people around me...people who are not very close to me...it sounds dumb...but sometimes one can't help it...
thinking twice about what I am currently doing...have half the mind to do something different...i guess i just have no guts...
he's on the plane...probably setting up his headphones...preparing to watch a movie before hitting the sack...
I think I gave him a hard time these few weeks...frankly, he isn't giving me a good time too...but I appreciate his attempt to cheer me up...
following the 9pm show...interesting...but can be quite draggy and repetitive...watching america's next top model cycle 12...
finding nemo is showing this evening...nice show...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home