Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm bored

Waiting for my hair to dry...(as usual)...hence listening to music...oh bought speakers from creative yday...been wanting to buy a good one actually...but jus went into the shop and grabbed the cheap and colourful ones...(mine are not colourful though) anyway, the speakers come in 10 colours...but being the boring me, chose the black ones...oh well...

Anyway, supposed to go on course tmr and wed...but it got postponed...sucks...then again, i would have time to do up my monthly report...realised all i do is complain and complain...so bored...need things to boost my mood...need excitement...surprises maybe? i need adreneline rush...feel so dead everyday...fortunately at work, got a few collegues to boost my mood...some young pangs...crack jokes and talk nonsense...

I NEED TO BE ENERGETIC! I NEED TO BE MORE ALIVE!

So farking sian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna clubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb to great music...and not sucky music (like MOS)........................super bored.............no excitement watsoever...that was jus random...mind is in a mess...

Everything's so predictable...i'd catch the 7 plus train...then i'll reach office ard 815...then i'll make my coffee...then eat my bread...then start checking my mail...etc etc...the day goes on till like 1230...lunch time...130...back again...do stuff...knock off...head to buy dinner...head home...clear my dog's pee...eat my dinner...watch tv...bathe...sleep...WAT A LIFE...

It's time to get a LIFE! To be pampered! To do wat i wanna do! To buy wat i wanna buy! To go wherever i wan!

Ok. I admit I'm really bored.

Bon Nuit.

~Wanna love and be loved deeply~

Isn't it easy to show someone that you really love him/her? I dun noe.

Anyway, on a seperate note, "Chasing Cars" by snow patrol is really nice...that's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home