Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Thoughts On:

Relationships:
It should always be a 50-50. Not so much or quantitatively, but more of emotionally. Also applies to mutual respect for each other. Humans are emotional creatures. So when two emotional creatures comes together and they cannot afford to be emotional together. Its like adding Aluminium powder to concentrated sulfuric acid together at one shot. Hence, taking turns to be emotional should be the way. It is not healthy when one gets to be emotional and the other has no choice to be rational for the sake of the relationship.

Getting together requires two person to be emotional. Staying together requires both to be rational. I think its bullshit when one says I do this/I get emotional because I love you. Utterly rubbish. The worst feeling to have is jealousy. Many mistaken jealousy to be a sign of love. I see it as a sign of distrust for the other person. Why should you feel uneasy if you trust the other person to do the right thing at the right time? Obviously you do not think he/her will resist the temptations.

Oh well, if he/she doesn't and ends up doing the wrong things, it only shows his/her disregard for the relationship. No excuses, no mercy. Besides, if he/she is bent on doing it, nothing u try is going to prevent that. And when it happens, probably the relationship is not worth keeping to start with, so why bother?

Men:
Creatures who easily switches off their thinking head and transfers his thoughts to the other head. Creatures who think that the moment the gal says "yes" signifies the end of the relationship.

Men's needs for the female counter-part has not changed one least bit through the centuries. But before you eagerly sought after the Eve to ensure the existence of your very legacy, please stop to remember that there's more to satisfying your pathetic needs. Probably you have not thought that this aspect is but a small part of every rship. Behind that is a hell lot of commitment, communication, care and concern.

For the few good men still surviving, I can fully understand your eagerness to impress at the start and the sloppiness of your will to communicate in the long run. Please, don't take things for granted. The concept of "dun fix it if it ain't broken" doesn't exist in a gal's dictionary. But when you say things, please make sure you mean it. If you dun, then dun say it. Trust me, women will hold your word for it. And what is not important to you doesn't mean it is not important to the gal. Do not use your own standards to judge her. Its fatal.

Women:
Extremely gifted in the emotional aspect. Hardly rational. Tend not to practise what they preach (translated:double standards). Needs for Adam has evolved over the years. No longer sees themselves as a offspring churning machine(men take note). Tend to talk too much(relative to men). The most dangerous thing is they forgot what they say but they will always remember what the men says. I personally think women comes in 2 types: the shallow(read brainless) and the profound(read emotional). They hardly exist purely in one region only but translates between the 2 types. I feel that the shallow type are the more unbearable ones. However extremely easy to please.

Few good women are those who mean what they say, who can tell the men to fark off cause I dun need you and yet stay fiercely loyal to the men deserving of their love. I find it extremely hard to find a emotionally logical woman nowadays. It even sounds like a oxymoron. How about a logically emotional woman? Can a rational person love? Can a emotional person sustain love?

I for now still prefer to stay in the logical region cause I think it works better for me...for now.

Fs...signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home