Long Time No C....
Duckiee complained that its been a long time that I add something.... So here goes..
Life has been good so far. Not spectacular, but good. 2007 has started well for me.
Was considering buying a new car last week but after consultation with Becky decided to put it on hold for now. The statement that decided it all from her was, "Dear, I think its nice to be driven ard but I can do with public transport."
One word, PRICELESS
So for now just save up the money and possibly return my school debts by the end of the year.
V-day is coming. Already decided what to get for her. Yup..no surprises... Gonna buy her the handphone she always wanted. Think its long overdue.
Thats all the updates I have for now. Till next time..
Life has been good so far. Not spectacular, but good. 2007 has started well for me.
Was considering buying a new car last week but after consultation with Becky decided to put it on hold for now. The statement that decided it all from her was, "Dear, I think its nice to be driven ard but I can do with public transport."
One word, PRICELESS
So for now just save up the money and possibly return my school debts by the end of the year.
V-day is coming. Already decided what to get for her. Yup..no surprises... Gonna buy her the handphone she always wanted. Think its long overdue.
Thats all the updates I have for now. Till next time..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home