Sunday, October 08, 2006

Smile...





















haha i still rem this was in J1...the two lovely babes celebrated my bday with me at fish & co...it was really fun...hee










This is one of the lovely babes with potato chips...haha this was taken during our nua-ing session at lisa's place...we were playing scrabble...and everyone was really sian...she looks really funny!

I have funnier pics...but they are in hard copies...

I really miss sec sch!!! heh anyway wanna take more pics!!! I miss taking pics with you girls!!! (think it wasn't too long ago that we last took pics...ha watever...)

i miss hall life too...













slacking and nua-ing and gossiping with these peeps (joyce and yvonne inclusive...heh)

and of cos, my closest buddy in hall, ah wong...who's always by my side...











ha jus one of the silly pics we took...

Anyway, i guess wat i wanna say is, i am thankful for the ppl in my life...ah wong, my girls, my hall mates, my aunt and family...and of cos my own family...

Time to turn in...a new week ahead...

Night

-i hope things get better between us-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home