Friday, October 06, 2006

I noe...

I noe i am farked up...i noe i have to change...i noe i am sensitive...but i can't help it sometimes...i hate it when ppl "say" me...it's like no one's perfect anyway...each has his/her own flaws...so wat right do you ppl have to say me...ppl always talk and say i'm not talking about you, why you so sensitive? But sometimes it's natural mah...you jus feel buay song that the person is implying mah...fine...i'll be farking bo chup...

I am disgruntled sometimes...even over 2 slices of bread...can you imagine...call me petty or watever...i jus think it's unfair...it's like a few times, my dad didn't buy bread (cos he's tired etc...fine i understand...) and there was only 2 slices left for the next day...he told me there's no bread for me tmr...cos the 2 slices are for my bro...wat can i say right...yes i noe it's only 2 farking slices of bread...but it's like you dun jus assume the person is fine with it...

Fark really...i noe i must change...but stop tellin me i am farked up alright...i am disgruntled...i think life is unfair...i jus wan to be treated well...is it too much to ask for...

I am tired...i hate my life...sometimes i am happier when i go to my aunt's place...

I feel shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really wanted the bread, you could have just asked the person whom the bread is for...I am sure he will gladly give it up. I am actually quite sick of bread...

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home